Wednesday, November 25, 2009

What are you thankful for?!?! =] November 25, 2009



On the eve of Thanksgiving, I thought I would give my opinion on what I think Thanksgiving is designed to do. I believe that Thanksgiving is designed to be a day where you recognize what and who is important in your live and let them know how much they mean to you. There are many things that I am thankful for so I thought I would make a list of the top 5 things that I am thankful for this holiday season.

1. My family and friends- They mean to world to me, without them I do not make sense. I have a very big family and tons of friends. I am so thankful to have each and everyone of them in my life.

2. My house- This year I have been volunteering at a homeless shelter and it made me realize how happy I am to have a roof over my head each day!

3. Cumberland Falls and my "Falls" family- Every year my family vacations in Cumberland Falls, KY. We meet up with families from all over and it is one of the most magical weeks ever. We have such a good time and even though I only see my "Falls Family" a couple times a year they really mean so much to me!

4. The Disney College Program- In January I am going to be moving to sunny Orlando, Florida to participate in the Disney College Program. This is going to be an amazing experience and I am so thankful that I have been given this opportunity.
5. My Puppies- Last but certainly not least I am so thankful for my three little Yorkies: Dinky, Lucy and Gracie. Dogs really are great companions and they are always there for you no matter what!

No comments:

Post a Comment