Tuesday, November 3, 2009

WALT DISNEY WORLD =] November 3, 2009



Have you ever visited Walt Disney World before???
If you have never been to a Disney Park before... You definitely need to go!!!
The parks are designed for people of all ages =]
You can feel the magic right when you step onto Disney property.
I believe that the parks are designed to bring families together.
When you enter you leave all the problems of your real life and you enter this magical place where it doesn't matter you age. This place brings out the child in everyone. You can expect that when your family enters Disney World you know that you will have a good time!

In January I am getting an amazing opportunity with The Walt Disney Company! I was recently accepted into the The Disney College Program. The Program is designed to be a great resume builder for college-aged people. Also it is a great way to get you foot-in-the-door with Disney. I am very excited for the opportunity to work and learn how Disney does it. It did not just become The Happiest Place on Earth for no reason. Disney has done many things right, they are a role model for many of today's major companies. I am so honored to have this opportunity. When I come home I know that I will have learned so many life lessons that I cannot experience at IUPUI.

No comments:

Post a Comment