Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Role Models =] November 11, 2009





What is a role model? What is the typical design of a role model?
According to definition.com:

role model

–noun
a person whose behavior, example, or success is or can be emulated by others, esp. by younger people.

I think that role models were designed to congratulate people who are great examples of people that shine. I have many role models that I look up to everyday. One of my biggest role models is actually someone that is my age. She is a rising star that is a great person for all women to look up too.

Country music star Taylor Swift is my role model. She is an amazing woman that has not let her fame and popularity go to her head. Her success is something that all young women should look to and be proud of. Sometimes Hollywood and fame changes young stars but not Taylor. Taylor Swift has had an amazing year. This year she has been on the road for her first headlining tour! I was so excited to be able to go to her concert when she stopped in Indianapolis on October 8th. Tonight is a special night for Taylor. Tonight is the CMA Awards. Taylor is up for Entertainer of the YEAR =] She is the youngest person ever even nominated for this high award. I really am keeping my fingers crossed that Taylor wins this award. She is a role model for so many young women and it would be great for her to be rewarded for all of her hard work!

Thank you so much Taylor for being true to yourself and not changing for anyone. You make other girls realize that they do not have to change for anyone and that you should always be yourself!

I'm wishing my Role Model Taylor Swift GOOD LUCK tonight at the CMA's <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment