Monday, November 9, 2009

BLACK FRIDAY SHOPPING =] November 9, 2009


I'm not sure how many bargain shoppers are out there but I know that I am one of them. One of my weaknesses is shopping, but when I am able to justify it by items being on sale I think that it is okay. For many bargain hunters out there Black Friday is a shopping day many of them live for. It is designed to get many people out in the malls and other stores to get good deals for their holiday shopping. While it is not an official holiday I am sure many shopping lovers consider Black Friday a holiday =]

According to Wikipedia, Black Friday is the Friday after Thanksgiving in the United States, which is the beginning of the traditional Christmas shopping season. The term Black Friday has been used since the 60's. Many stores have tons of sales just for Black Friday to get more shoppers to visit their store. Most stores even have longer hours on Black Friday to allow for more shopping.

Some say it is the busiest shopping day of the year. The times that I have been shopping on Black Friday I would have to say I agree. If you do not mind waiting in line for those bargains that Black Friday is a good day for you to go get your holiday shopping done. The earlier you get out the better because most of the really good deals end around noon.

If you are going out this year on Black Friday I wish you Happy Shopping =] I will probably be out fighting the crowds to get the best deals that day too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment