Thursday, December 10, 2009

Open Heart <3 December 10, 2009


A few weeks ago I had to make my Christmas list for my family. There were lots of items that normally make the list but this year one item really stands out to me and I really hope I get one. Jane Seymour has created a new line of jewelry, her Open Heart Collection. She has designed made a heart design that does not close. She says that if your heart is open love will always find its way in! I love that saying. The design of her jewelry is simple but elegant. I think that they saying behind the necklace makes me like it more than the actual design of the necklace itself. Her open heart design has become very popular and I am sure that I will not be the only girl hoping to find one of these under the tree on Christmas morning! I guess we will just have to wait and see if Santa comes through for me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment