Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My Favorite Authors =] December 9, 2009

Reading is not really my favorite thing to do. But there are a few authors that I really love their books. I think that good books are designed to be an escape from reality for readers. People sometimes need to escape from the stress of their real world and books are a great escape.

My favorite author is Stephenie Meyers. She is the author of the Twilight Series. Once you start the Twilight Series it is hard to put them down. The Twilight Series is now being made into movies which closely follow the books. And of course I am a fan of the movies too!



My next favorite author would have to be Jodi Picoult. She has created many top selling books. Her books all involve some sort of trial. I think what makes her books so appealing is that some of them seem like real life situations. Most of her books are also made into popular movies.



Nicholas Sparks is one of my favorites, I can basically get into any of his books. A lot of his books are turned into movie because they are such great stories. His most recent book that is getting ready to hit theaters is Dear John.

No comments:

Post a Comment