Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Fearless! September 16, 2009


I am a huge Taylor Swift fan! She is a truly talented musician and even though we are the same age I really look up to her!  Her newest album is called "Fearless."  The picture above is her album cover.  I love the design of this album cover! I think that it is really cool and really show a lot about Taylor Swift.  Almost all Taylor fans love her hair!!  People say they want Taylor curls!  I think that this album really shows the true Taylor.  She is the kind of person that is not going to let public opinion change her.  She is going to stay true to herself no matter what.  She is a star that Hollywood has not changed... from the start of her public music career to now I do not think her attitude has changed at all, which is pretty amazing.  Just look at all the celebrities that Hollywood has ruined... It is very sad when this happens but I am glad that some of them do not let that fame go to there heads.  And in my opinion Taylor is a perfect example of just that!  :) 

Also... just wanted to add the clip of how rude Kanye West was to Taylor Swift at the VMA's.  I was so shocked that he did this to her...  She did not deserve to be treated like that!  But I was so thankful in the end that Beyonce let Taylor come back on stage and say her thank you speech.  Both of them deserved to win those awards!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment