Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Cute or Ugly?? September 23, 2009


What is in this fall season?? Moccasins :) Now personally I think that these shoes are adorable and practical.  I think that they would be really comfortable and totally worth buying.  I was shopping a few weeks ago with one of my friends and I told her that I wanted a pair of these shoes.  She laughed at me and told me they were really ugly.  Of course I did not agree with her and still don't agree with her.  I really am going to get these shoes sometime soon!! Anyways but this made me think... What makes something ugly or cute? Like who gets to decide.  Now obviously we all can have our own personal opinion about certain shoes or other articles of clothing.  But who decides what clothes are in this season and what is so last season?  Why do we follow these rules? It is really interesting to me because we are all guilty of following these fashion rules!

No comments:

Post a Comment