Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Smart Cars??? October 21, 2009




We keep seeing more and more new products with the Go Green thought in mind. And I have been seeing more and more of these smart cars out on the road. I really cannot believe the small design of them. They would probably a great little car to run around in but I do not think I would want to take this little car out on the highway... Now don't get me wrong, I am all for Going Green and pollution from cars is a great place to start but I do not know if I could seriously drive one of these cars... To start look at how tiny they are. How could you even get comfortable in a tiny little car like that? I am sure that they get great gas mileage but I just don't know if I could do it... What if you got into an accident. Would you even survive? I totally love how we are trying to be smart and we are starting to think about our planet but I think that this might be taking it too far...

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment