Wednesday, October 21, 2009

HALLOWEEN =] October 21, 2009


Halloween is a very creative holiday! You can be as creative as you want when thinking of designing a costume to designing a jack-o-lantern! I found these pictures on Google and I think they are so cute. I love carving pumpkins! It is so much fun you get to decide how to design the jack-o-lanterns eyes, nose, and mouth. You can be as creative or traditional as you want to be. I would have to say that I am not very into costume shopping but you can be as creative as you want to be in either buying a costume or making a costume. I absolutely love the costume the people in the picture above designed. How creative? I would have never thought of dressing up like the iPOD advertisments =] It might not be the most comfortable standing still in those positions for a long time but it is a great design!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment